Aug 2, 2016

12 Tried and Tested Zucchini Recipes

12 tried and tested, family-friendly, sweet and savory recipes that use summer's favorite vegetable - Zucchini!
12 tried and tested, family-friendly, sweet and savory recipes that use summer's favorite vegetable - Zucchini! | manilaspoon.com

I am a happy Mom when my kids willingly eat their vegetables. One vegetable they don't  snub is Zucchini. Perhaps because I add Courgettes (the british name for Zucchini) in breads and cakes but, certainly, they love them in savory dishes, too! Over the years,  we have enjoyed these sweet and savory recipes that all use Zucchini! We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

NOTE: To find the recipe, simply click on the caption under the photo. 
This is a collection of recipes from our blog. Enjoy!

























Share:

2 comments

  1. I just think that there is SO much that you can do with courgettes, that they tend to keep everyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about zucchini, so a huge thank you from me xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Manila Spoon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template created by pipdig