Mar 15, 2014

Celebrating Green and Welcoming Spring Recipe Round-Up


I hope you have all enjoyed the daily recipes we shared the past two weeks for our March theme - Celebrating Green and Welcoming Spring! I didn't want you to forget any of these fantastic recipes so here they are all again in one place. Celebrate the coming of Spring with any of these fabulously delicious food! Enjoy!



 KEY LIME CHIFFON CAKE by Crumbs in my Mustachio




ASIAN SALAD with CHICKEN by Tampa Cake Girl




ROASTED TOMATO SPINACH FOCACCIA WITH PARM by Cooking from a Stay-at-Home-Mom


LOX ME UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY by Moore or Less Cooking Blog




  GREEN TEA WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE by Manila Spoon 

If you like what you see and would like to receive new recipe updates, we'd love you to subscribe to our posts or join our site. Needless to say, we'd love you to like us on Facebook too where you can get more recipes and updates. Thanks and happy browsing!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Looks fabulous Abby!! I had a great time with the green theme and welcoming spring, yummy yum, I am hungry all over again! Nettie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly had wonderful recipes for March Nettie and I enjoyed sharing them all, too. Thanks and have a lovely Spring. <3

      Delete
  2. G'day! What a great Round Up Abby! Wish I could come through the screen and try each and every one!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I want to do, too Joanne! :)

      Delete

© Manila Spoon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template created by pipdig